Workshop Rearrangment and Renewal

After I finished the Plane Storage Shelf, I had one more big job to go. As I worked on the shelf I knew it was coming but I played it like I was two years old again and just stubbornly refused to admit reality. Like the phrase coined by Adam Savage from TVs Mythbusters, "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

Unfortunately that fig leaf can only hold in place for so long.

Hanging the shelf meant I was going to have to rearrange the shop. Not just move a few things here and there, I mean a complete, knock it down, tear it apart and put it back together rearrangement. I had to take a deep breath for this one. If you watched the video tour I made of the shop this spring, you can pretty much disregard almost of it. In the end I am very happy with the changes and its nice to have the shop feel this organized.

Without further ado:










Ratione et Passionis
Oldwolf

0 comments:

Post a Comment